“…An octopus of Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Tax-Exempt Foundations, Think Tanks, Multinational Corporations and the Media Establishment practice the subtle science of persuasion. In the last two hundred years there isn’t a single area of society that hasn’t been influenced by facilitators of transformation education…”
by Terry Melanson ©
As posted at Illuminati Conspiracy Archive
“A change agent is someone who engages either deliberately or whose behavior results in social, cultural or behavioral change. This can be studied scientifically and effective techniques can be discovered and employed.”
An octopus of Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Tax-Exempt Foundations, Think Tanks, Multinational Corporations and the Media Establishment practice the subtle science of persuasion. In the last two hundred years there isn’t a single area of society that hasn’t been influenced by facilitators of transformation education. For complete control of the masses a dictatorship is not necessary, although it does expedite the process. The collective moulding begins early in life, sustained and refined throughout one’s formal education; a universal curriculum of manipulation can transform and achieve a complete paradigm shift for a whole generation.
Dialogue to Consensus
The most successful method to manipulate and control society is the Hegelian Dialectic, named after its originator Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831). It has been used by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels to support their theory of communism. The dialectic process as described by Hegel can be reduced to three parts: a recursive pattern of thesis, antithesis, and synthesis. The thesis (each idea) is opposed by its antithesis and reconciled with the thesis in a synthesis (consensus), which in turn becomes a new thesis opposed by antithesis. Hegel said that history was nothing but the expression of this flux of conflicting and resolving ideas. Since every synthesis is the thesis of a new dialectic, social change is guaranteed. The process continues until society reaches the Absolute Idea: the ultimate synthesis, giving rise to no antithesis. In the context of this document, the “Absolute Idea” is world government.
The dialectic process is at the core of all political and social manipulation. 1 Fascism against communism; capitalism against communism; democrats against republicans; conservatives against liberals; Christians against Muslims; environmentalists versus property owners; greens against libertarians; pro-choice pitted against pro-life; antiwar activists versus the neocons. The control of the conflict and resolution leads everyone into a new cycle of conflicts. 2 The right-left political dichotomy of western politics is carefully orchestrated: a classic divide and conquer Hegelian trap. Whichever side of any particular ideology we happen to adhere, our beliefs and convictions fulfills a necessary role in the grand scheme. A perpetual recursion of constant change, becoming, ceasing, contradictory aspects of tension/conflict and eventual transformation. The beneficiaries of the “resolution of conflict” are properly identified as the Illuminati.
In order to have complete control over the conflict of opposites it is necessary to control the creation of textbook enemies as well. That Hitler’s Third Reich (the communist revolution, the creation of Israel, Saddam Hussein, Noriega, Bin Laden and much too many to list) were financed, supported and nurtured by Wall Street bankers, and/or the CIA and/or members of western secret societies is not coincidence 3. With the Soviet Union having run its course (capitalism vs. communism) through successful “synthesis” with the west, a new “antithesis” was already mature enough to take its place: Islamic Fundamentalism.
The control of the dialogue and ideas leads inevitably to hegemony; defined, succinctly, as the power of ideas exercised by a dominant or privileged social group over subordinate social groups. Hegemony is the aftermath of the Hegelian Dialectic, the outcome of the “ends justify the means” maxim. The people have not submitted to this power, “they consent to it – though it is clearly not in their own best interest. Hegemony is a form of control in which those who have power maintain their position, not through force, but through the elaboration of a particular ideology or world view. This form of social control is long lasting, it is an effective, and patient, tactic.” 4
Hegemony is, of course, the ultimate goal of the current Bush administration in America. Imposing American Hegemony in the Middle East is of particular urgent concern. His advisors refer to him as the “transformational president.” 5 George Bush, himself, uses the term “change agent(s)” often, likely at the direction and behest of his inner circle; although, I doubt he grasps the true meaning and significance of the concept. 6 To be fair, however, the “Left” have traditionally been used as pawns and educators – using the weapons of transformational “doublespeak” to great affect. Clinton, before him, was the most prolific social manipulator of all previous presidents.
Humanism and the “Arena of Conflict”
“The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation”
“We must begin by destroying all Religion, all civil society, and finish by the destruction of all [private] property.”
– Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati, 1776
“We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state, of country, of patriotism. The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed.”
– Karl Marx, 1848
Humanism is the guiding principle behind today’s “open conspiracy” as it is seductively appealing to the ego of man. Weishaupt himself advocated the replacing of all religions and nations with a form of humanism by establishing “a peculiar morality and religion fitted for the great society of mankind.” Socialism and Communism are based upon humanist principles – and indeed are the fruits of the philosophy; we saw how badly it failed in the former Soviet Union and how it continues to subjugate over a billion people in China.
Humanism in all its manifestations (secular, religious, ethical, cultural, philosophical, etc.) seeks to idolize man and the natural world in place of God. Modern manifestations of it range from the United Nations to Satanism 7. It is the very backbone of the New Age Movement, Freemasonry and indeed the Illuminati itself. The dangerous maxim “do what thou wilt shall be whole of the law” then applies to every aspect of morality and society. 8 The Humanist has no moral absolutes. In the words of the official Humanist Manifesto II, “moral values derive their source from human experience. Ethics is autonomous and situational needing no theological or ideological sanction.” Humanism is another powerful tool by which the Hegelian process works on society.
The late Antony C. Sutton established that the American education system has been influenced and controlled by Skull and Bones members since the 19th century. After being initiated into the Order – between 1849 and 1853 – Timothy Dwight, Daniel Coit Gilman, Andrew Dickson White set off for Europe to study philosophy at the University of Berlin when Germany was dominated by the Hegelian philosophical ferment. It was during these formative years that the Bonesmen were exposed to the revolutionary philosophies of Right Hegelians (Prussian militarism; Naziism) and Left Hegelians (promoters of scientific socialism; Marxism). All three went on to use these philosophies adeptly and rose to high influence within the education establishment. More Bonesmen were to follow and it has become a tradition for the Order to have control over influential scholastic institutions. 9
If the Hegelian Dialectic is the modus operandi of elite control and the drive toward a New World Order, then Humanism is the magnum opus, or masterstroke. The moral degeneration of the youth is a direct result of a socialistic/humanistic experiment. The facilitators of the plan understood from the beginning that to change society an educational revolution will need to take place. H. J. Blackham, father of modern British Humanism, said that humanists “are more revolutionary than any conspiracy to overthrow the government.” (September – October 1981 issue of The Humanist)
“Education is thus a most powerful ally of humanism, and every American school is a school of humanism. What can a theistic Sunday school’s meeting for an hour once a week and teaching only a fraction of the children do to stem the tide of the five-day program of humanistic teaching?”
– Charles F. Potter, Humanism: A New Religion, 1930
“I am convinced that the battle for humankind’s future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers who correctly view their role as the proselytizers of a new faith… The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new; the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of Humanism…”
– John J. Dunphy, A New Religion For A New Age, in The Humanist, January/February 1983 edition
“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas….We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests….The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of old people, these are the belated objectives…for charting the changes in human behavior.”
– Brock Chislholm, 1959 Humanist of the Year and former head of World Health Organization, in the February 1946 issue of Psychiatry
After reading the above quotes it becomes crystal clear that, not just a conspiracy, but an all out battle has been waged on the mind of the child for nearly a century – and all at the expense of the taxpayer. An indoctrination of a “new faith” begins from the moment we enter the first grade, and continues unimpeded throughout our formal education. The public school system – or the “arena of conflict” – succeeds in an escalating resocialization of society itself; the goal being a world government with its citizens having been brainwashed out of their patriotism, family traditions, religious values and teachings. Humanists do not mince words and are brutally honest: “some opponents of Humanism have accused us of wishing to overthrow the traditional Christian family. They are right. That is exactly what we intend to do.” 10
In 1986, a group of Pennsylvania researchers found a how-to manual entitled Training for Change Agents: a seven volume “change agent study” commissioned by the U.S. Office of Education to the Rand Corporation in 1973-74. They also uncovered a series of papers submitted by behavioral scientists who had obtained grants from the U.S. Office of Education. The studies explored ways to “freeze” and “unfreeze” values, to “implement change” and turn potential opposition into compliant, rubber-stamp bodies through methods such as the Delphi Technique. The official documents solicited by the U.S. government revealed the objective to pursue sophisticated behavioral and psychological manipulation. 11
The Pennsylvania researchers followed up and uncovered more documents relating to “behavioral strategies.” Schools were referred to as “experimental laboratories.” Linked with the word education they found terms and concepts such as “laboratory,” “behavior,” “operant conditioning,” “social reinforcement,” “internal-external control,” “training change agents,” “the science of planned change,” and how to train “change agents” for the “role of the state facilitator.”
Even before the Training for Change Agents how-to manual of 1973/74, in 1967 the U.S. Office of Education were already awarding “grants to colleges and universities for the training of change agents.” A 1000 page document called Behavioral Teacher Educational Project set forth the agenda in clear language: “the impersonal manipulation through schooling of a future America in which few will be able to maintain control over their own opinions.” An America in which “each individual receives at birth, a multipurpose identification number”, and “to expose them to the directors subliminal influence of the state education department and the federal department acting through those whenever necessary.” 12
When the humanists refer to the schools as the “arena of conflict”, they mean it literally. A child today may enter public education with a set of values instilled in them by their parents, but as they progress through the state-sponsored “laboratories”, those values and attitudes are methodically dissected and superseded with a carefully engineered replacement.
“A transpersonal orientation to learning was detected in the writings of 89 well-known representatives of humanistic education….According to the Transpersonal Orientation, schools and other settings for learning are environments for the development of spiritual potential. Intuitive and receptive modes of consciousness are considered equal in importance to cognitive, rational, logical, and active modes…Since various practices in the public schools ranging from the so-called religions of secular humanism on the one hand and to meditation, the use of fantasy and imagery, and references to magic, the occult, or witchcraft, on the other have become so controversial of late that an objective, reliable, and valid measure of the degree of endorsement of such topics was considered both practically and theoretically timely”
– Stewart Shapiro, The Development of an Objective Scale to Measure a Transpersonal Orientation to Learning, Educational and Psychological Measurement, vol. 49, 1989, 47, 375
Visit any school in America or the West in general and you will find teaching concepts like outcome-based education; holistic education; transpersonal education; conflict resolution; integrated curriculum; constructivist learning; general systems theory; personal mastery; mental models; child centered classroom; total quality management; school to work; consensus circles; peer mediation; focus groups; values clarification; situational ethics; sensitivity training. Since Humanism is intertwined so completely at the core of Communism, it is no surprise that this humanistic “groupthink education” serves the purpose of paralyzing individual thinking. The Group, the State and eventually a One World Government must be superior to the individual at all costs – group-subservience and group-consensus is vital.
After the Humanists became entrenched in the field of education, the 80s and 90s saw a cultural shift take place. With God successfully rooted out of the secular school system, many times the void was filled with the teaching of yoga, self-hypnosis, meditation, and the altered states of consciousness induction techniques of deep breathing and progressive relaxation. Detailing how the New Age had begun to affect public education, The New York Times Magazine published an article in its May 1st 1988 edition titled Colorado’s Thriving Cults. Under a large picture of children taking a nap, the cover story photograph had the caption: “Third graders listen quietly while a teacher leads a ‘visualization.’ Vocal parents groups have protested the encroachment of New Age practices in school curricula.” The story goes on to say that “meditational techniques have become common fare in the state’s public and private schools”, utilizing “practices adapted from Eastern meditation under the rubrics of ‘centering, stress reduction, or guided visualization’ …” 13
The New World Order and the Parliament of Man
For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see, Saw the Vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be;
Saw the heavens fill with commerce, argosies of magic sails, Pilots of the purple twilight, dropping down with costly bales;
Heard the heavens fill with shouting, and there rain’d a ghastly dew From the nations’ airy navies grappling in the central blue;
Far along the world-wide whisper of the south-wind rushing warm, With the standards of the peoples plunging thro’ the thunder-storm;
Till the war-drums throbb’d, no longer, and the battle-flags were furl’d In the Parliament of man, the Federation of the world.
There the common sense of most shall hold a fretful realm in awe, And the kindly earth shall slumber, lapt in universal law.
– ALFRED, LORD TENNYSON, “Locksley Hall,” verses 60–65, The Poetical Works of Alfred, Lord Tennyson, p. 111 (1897).
For those just starting to research the “new world order“, they may be shocked to learn that it’s really about world government. Even the consummate researcher, Joan Veon lamented as much in her book The United Nations’ Global Straightjacket: “I had no idea that it was world government … no one ever made the connection for me.” She certainly made up for the oversight, however. Veon goes on to thoroughly document the players involved, the methods, the organizations and especially the behemoth infrastructure that exists already. Presently, we live in an “unofficial world government.” The world will have to go through some catastrophic event, much larger in scale than 9/11, to catapult us into an “official world government.” Whether it is orchestrated like 9/11, or not, is largely irrelevant to these “masters of Hegemony.” It will come one way or another and the infrastructure is well in place for the Illuminati to take advantage of it.
The story of how we reached this point along the path to global totalitarianism is a long one, many books have been written on the subject and I won’t go into the details here. A short overview of the present will suffice.
With the creation of the United Nations, free-trade zones, public-private partnerships, communitarianism, some 30,000+ NGOs and 37,000+ Multinational Corporations and Foundations we now see a devolution of the government. Globalization has effectively achieved a global corporate fascism. To better illustrate the scope of it all, I’ve reproduced a compilation of Chart 2-1 and Chart 2-5 from The United Nations’ Global Straightjacket:
Reinvented Government = Communitarianism = The Third Way = Reinvented Communitarianism
“In time, those industrialists who empowered the NGOs will ‘rule the world’ through ‘reinvented government.’”
– Joan Veon, The United Nations’ Global Straightjacket p.87
International leaders are financed through the Multinational/Foundation behemoth, with the specific purpose to give the U.N. its teeth by creating global special-interest groups known as NGOs. Congress may not sign certain treaties and international agreements, but it makes no difference because the NGOs have the power to implement any agenda covertly at the local level. ” Think globally, act locally” is their battle cry, and thus far, it has worked like a charm. Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter – invented and espoused by the likes of Maurice Strong, Stephen Rockefeller and Mikhail Gorbachev – has never been agreed upon, endorsed or signed by Congress; yet you can see endorsements and full implementations across a wide slice of society: from schools, churches, the workplace and local municipalities. 14
The following is a short list, by no means exhaustive, of the major players helping in the goal toward a one-world government: think-tanks, foundations, change agent NGOs, new age organizations and official UN bodies. You may be surprised by some of the organizations with NGO attached to their names. NGO’s have been around since the UN’s inception, some have been granted special Consultative Status (ECOSOC) which allows them to sit in on weekly sessions and be a part of the decision making along with full member states.
- Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies
- Association of Humanistic Psychology (NGO)
- Bahá’í International Community (NGO)
- Bank For International Settlements
- Brookings Institute
- Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (NGO)
- Carter Center
- Club Of Madrid (NGO)
- Club Of Rome (NGO)
- Commission on Global Governance (NGO)
- Council For the Parliament of World Religions
- Council On Foreign Relations (NGO)
- Ditchley Foundations
- Earth Charter Initiative
- Earth Council (NGO)
- Esalen Institute
- Federal Reserve
- Findhorn Foundation (NGO)
- Ford Foundation
- Global Public Policy
- Gorbachev Foundation
- Green Cross International (NGO)
- Group of 30 (NGO)
- Habitat For Humanity
- Heritage Foundation
- Hudson Institute
- Institute For International Economics
- Institute For Policy Studies
- Institute For Social Research
- Institute of Global Education (NGO)
- International Monetary Fund
- International Planned Parenthood (NGO)
- LEAD International (NGO)
- Lucis Trust (NGO)
- Manitou Foundation (NGO)
- Mont Pelerin Society
- MOST – Management of Social Transformations (A UNESCO Project)
- New Group of World Servers
- NGO’s (Non Governmental Organizations associated with the UN)
- NGO Committee on Disarmament
- NGO’s in Consultative Status with ECOSOC
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America (NGO)
- Population Council (NGO)
- Population Institute (NGO)
- Rand Corp.
- Rockefeller Foundation (NGO)
- Rothschild, NM & Sons
- Royal Institute of International Affairs
- Share International (NGO)
- Sierra Club (NGO)
- Stanford Research Institute
- State of the World Forum
- Tavistock Institute
- Temple of Understanding (NGO)
- Theosophical Society
- Trilateral Commission (NGO)
- United Nations
- United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development
- World Bank Group
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development (NGO)
- World Conservation Union (NGO)
- World Goodwill (NGO)
- World Federalist Movement (NGO)
- World Wildlife Fund (NGO)
A Universalist Promulgation
I received an email from a reader a while back asking me why I had put the Bahá’í Faith on the list of religious groups run by the Illuminati. The list itself was compiled by Texe Marrs in his book Dark Majesty and I hadn’t investigated the Bahais enough to give an answer. After a mere 2 to 3 hours of “Googling”, however, it became very clear why Texe had included them in his list.
The Illuminati’s “Absolute Idea” of the Hegelian Dialectic is for the ultimate synthesis to encompass a One-World Government, a One-World economic system, and a One-World Religion. The economic and political infrastructure is far enough ahead with the only missing piece being the creation of this “New World Religion.” Many attempts have surfaced in the 20th century, but besides interfaith agreements and cooperation, no definitive framework is complex and thorough enough to claim that potential prize. I have come to believe that the Bahá’í Faith fits the requirements perfectly.
The World Order of Bahá’u’lláh
In 1844, a young Iranian merchant proclaimed a new religious revelation. Having declared that his purpose was to prepare the way for the advent of a new messenger of God, he became known as “the Báb,” – meaning “the Gate” in Arabic. He quickly recruited many followers, who were called Bábis, but they were persecuted by the Iranian clergy who claimed they were heretical. In 1850, Báb was imprisoned and subsequently executed on July 9. Afterwards, more than 20,000 Bábis were massacred having refused to recant their faith. 15
Escaping the persecution was one of Báb’s followers, a young man named Mírzá Husayn-`Alí. Mírzá became known as Bahá’u’lláh, which means “The Glory of God.” in 1863, Bahá’u’lláh openly declared His mission as a messenger of God – the Promised One foretold by the Báb. The followers of Bahá’u’lláh became known as Bahá’ís.
Bahá’u’lláh taught that all past messengers of God – such as Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Christ, Muhammad and the Báb – had foretold the day when peace and justice would be established worldwide. The Bahá’ís believe that Bahá’u’lláh’s appearance fulfills the promise of all the world’s scriptures.
By 1867, Bahá’u’lláh began writing a series of letters to the kings, rulers and religious leaders announcing his mission. He told of “the dawning of a new age and warned of coming revolutions and changes in the world’s political and social order.” 16
In 1868, Bahá’u’lláh was exiled in the prison city of `Akká. During this time he wrote more than 100 volumes which comprise the basic scriptures of the Bahá’í Faith. Bahá’u’llá’s last will and testament appointed his eldest son,`Abdu’l-Bahá, as the head of the Bahá’í Faith. Abdu’l-Bahá’s writings are also viewed as authoritative and sacred.
The Administrative Order
The Bahá’í Faith’s reach and influence is worldwide. Their leaders have contributed to the birth of the UN and take part in every conference related to global governance and initiatives such as the drafting of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter. It is well recognized that the Bahá’í Faith is, for all intents and purposes, the religion of the UN. With one of their offices located in the UN headquarters, Bahá’ís have influenced and converted many international politicians to the teachings of Bahá’u’lláh.
The Bahá’í Faith is as much a political force in the New World Order as it is a spiritual one. The term “new world order”, as you will soon see, was coined by Bahá’u’lláh himself in the late 1860s. I will end this article with a collection of quotes that outline the beliefs and agenda of the Bahá’í Faith. The organization, and its holy scriptures, advocates the following:
- A World Super-State
- A World Legislator
- A World Parliament
- A World Police Force
- A Supreme Tribunal
- Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations or the democratic process (the Administrative Order)
- A single Universal Language
- A permanent single currency
- An international uniform tax
- The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
- The unity of all the world’s religions under the umbrella of the Baha’i Faith
In 1955, during the first decade review of the UN charter, the Bahá’í International Community offered a statement to the United Nations, based on ideas articulated nearly a century before by Bahá’u’lláh. “The Bahá’í concept of world order is defined in these terms: A world Super-State in whose favor all the nations of the world will have ceded every claim to make war, certain rights to impose taxation and all rights to maintain armaments, except for the purposes of maintaining internal order within their respective dominions. This State will have to include an International Executive adequate to enforce supreme and unchallengeable authority on every recalcitrant member of the Commonwealth; a World Parliament whose members are elected by the peoples in their respective countries and whose election is confirmed by their respective governments; a Supreme Tribunal whose judgment has a binding effect even in cases where the parties concerned have not voluntarily agreed to submit their case to its consideration.”
– Bahá’í International Community. Proposals to the United Nations for Charter Revision. May 23, 1955 (quoted from Baha’i World: Turning Point For All Nations)
Writing in the 1930s, Shoghi Effendi, who then led the worldwide Bahá’í community, sketched out some of the functions and responsibilities for a future world legislature. Among other things, he wrote: “a world legislature, whose members will, as trustees of the whole of mankind… enact such laws as shall be required to regulate the life, satisfy the needs and adjust the relationships of all races and peoples.”
– Shoghi Effendi, The World Order of Bahá’u’lláh. (Wilmette, Ill.: Bahá’í Publishing Trust. 1974.) p. 203. (quoted from Baha’i World: Turning Point For All Nations)
Throughout His writings, Bahá’u’lláh consistently uses the terms “order”, “world order” and “new world order” to describe the ongoing and momentous series of changes in the political, social and religious life of the world. In the late 1860s, He wrote: “The world’s equilibrium hath been upset through the vibrating influence of this most great, this new World Order. Mankind’s ordered life hath been revolutionized through the agency of this unique, this wondrous System – the like of which mortal eyes have never witnessed.”
– Bahá’u’lláh, The Kitáb-i-Aqdas. Translated by Shoghi Effendi and a Committee at the Bahá’í World Centre. (quoted from Baha’i World: Turning Point For All Nations)
“… When the Supreme Tribunal gives a ruling on any international question, either unanimously or by majority rule, there will no longer be any pretext for the plaintiff or ground of objection for the defendant. In case any of the governments or nations, in the execution of the irrefutable decision of the Supreme Tribunal, be negligent or dilatory, the rest of the nations will rise up against it, because all the governments and nations of the world are the supporters of this Supreme Tribunal. Consider what a firm foundation this is! But by a limited and restricted League the purpose will not be realized as it ought and should.”
– Selections from the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá. Compiled by the Research Department of the Universal House of Justice. Translated by a Committee at the Bahá’í World Centre and by Marzieh Gail. (Great Britain: W & J Mackay Ltd. 1978.) pp. 306-307. (quoted from Baha’i World: Turning Point For All Nations)
“If the objectives of Agenda 21 are to be addressed and satisfied, an expanded effort, different in nature but comparable in scale and commitment to the Marshall Plan for the redevelopment of post-war Europe, might be necessary. In this case, the Bretton Woods institutions would be called upon to mount a pronounced campaign to expedite national implementation efforts. A mandate of this nature can result only from a conference, similar to the first Bretton Woods meetings fifty years ago … ”
– Launching a determined campaign to implement Agenda 21 (quoted from Baha’i World: Turning Point For All Nations)
“He excelled not only in theology but in other branches of knowledge, such as the humanities, the philosophy of the Illuminati, the teachings of the mystics and of the Shaykhí School. He was a universal man, in himself alone a convincing proof.”
– Memorials of the Faithful: Nabíl-i-Akbar
642. About one thousand years ago, a Society was formed in Persia called the Society of the Friends, who gathered together for silent communion with the Almighty.
They divided Divine Philosophy into two parts: one part, the knowledge of which can be acquired through lectures and study in schools, and the second part that sought by the Illuminati, or followers of the Inner Light. The schools of this Philosophy were held in silence. Meditating, and turning their faces to the Source of Light, the mysteries of the Kingdom were reflected from that central Light into their hearts. All the divine problems were solved by this power of illumination.
… These people, who are called “Followers of the Inner Light,” attain to a superlative degree of power, and are entirely freed from blind dogmas and imitations. Men rely on the statements of these people; by themselves, within themselves, they solve all mysteries.
“And then Kahlil, ‘The Master,’ got a following. He told me that he belonged to the Illuminati in Persian. He would rise up and say, What do we need a Manifestation of God for? Each one of us can come into direct contact with God. I am in direct contact with God.”
– Juliet Remembers Gibran AS TOLD TO MARZIEH GAIL, WORLD ORDER A Baha’i Magazine, Vol. 12, Number 4, Summer, © 1978. Pages 29-31
The philosophers of the world are divided into two classes: materialists, who deny the spirit and its immortality, and the divine philosophers, the wise men of God, the true illuminati who believe in the spirit and its continuance hereafter.
– The Promulgation of Universal Peace, Talk given to Theosophical Society, 24 July 1912
To develop a genuine world order there needs to be:
- A World Government: to enact the laws required to satisfy the needs of all peoples. It will have at its disposal the combined forces of the world in order to maintain peace.
- A World Parliament: The members of this should be elected by the people in each country, and their election should be confirmed by their respective governments.
- A World Code Of Law: based on justice for individuals and for nations.
- A World Tribunal: Its decision will be binding on all parties.
- World Police Force: An international police force must be created, dedicated to upholding justice with complete impartiality.
- Universal Equality: Everyone must have the right to education and to be equal before the law. There must be a universal bill of human rights.
- A World Language: A world language will be either chosen or invented. This will be taught in all the schools of each country, in addition to the mother tongue of the region.
– THE NEW WORLD ORDER – Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Warwick
The economic resources of the world will have to be used more responsibly, and organised more fairly.
A world currency is necessary to stabilise the world economy. A universal system of weights and measures is required to improve trade and communications. A world economic community needs to be created where all economic barriers will be removed, and a world free trade area established.
– THE NEW WORLD ORDER – Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Warwick
The Bahá’í administrative structure already exists at a local, national and international level and can be taken as a model for future society. People are elected to the Bahá’í bodies solely on merit, without any nominations or canvassing. In the Bahá’í system, power is devolved to the lowest possible level, and is given to groups, not to individuals.
Consultation at all levels is a key part of Bahá’í administration. The main local community meeting consists of prayer, consultation and social interaction, designed to foster a spirit of unity and co-operation. Bahá’u’lláh’s call, more than 100 years ago, is still waiting to be answered by the world at large. The beginning of the new world order is within our reach.
– THE NEW WORLD ORDER – Published by the Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Warwick
- 1 An excellent overview on this concept can be read here Antony Sutton on “Left” versus “Right” and the Hegelian dialectic in American politics; here Hegelian Dialectics and Conspiracy; and here Understanding How The Hegelian Dialectic Is Transforming The World To Bring In The New World Order.
- 2 See Anti-Communitarian League: What is the Hegelian Dialectic? for a much more exhaustive treatment.
- 3 The books of the late Antony Sutton are the best documentation of the Wall Street connection with both the Bolshevik’s and Hitler’s rise to power. Available online: WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION, and WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER.
- 4 See The New World Order, for a short and concise definition of hegemony.
- 5 Plug in this search: “hegemony+neocons”, for instance. A total of 9,540 results are displayed as of this writing. For the exact label “transformational president” see: this search.
- 6 Here’s a search on whitehouse.gov for the particular phrase. There may be more than this. I became aware of his references to “change agents” by watching televised recordings of some of his speeches. At one point I noted 5 separate occurrences within a week’s span.
- 7 See Humanism and Satanism for a comparison of Satanism and the Humanistic world view.
- 8 One of the foundations of Thelema, introduced by Aleister Crowley in his Book of the Law. The theme is much older though and links together the emerging humanists of the renaissance through to the modern form of Satanism.
- 9 For a more thorough look at Skull and Bones influence on the education system and how the hegelian dialectic is applied, see: Skull & Bones Society: How The Order Controls Education; an excerpt from Antony C. Sutton’s America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones
- 10 In a document titled Marriage and the Family published by the British Humanists Association in 1969.
- 11 Educating For The New World Order – The Role of Behavioral Psychology, an excerpt from Bev Eakman’s Educating for the New World Order.
- 12 See The Shocking Origins of Public Education for all the details and a transcript of a John Taylor Gatto interview.
- 13 Bordewich, Fergus M. 1988 Colorado’s Thriving Cults, New York Times Magazine, May 1: 36-44; quoted in A Report on New Age Influence in the Schools by Craig Branch.
- 14 Gorbachev once said “the environmental crisis is the cornerstone for the New World Order” – Gary Kah, The New World Religion, p.142. Agenda 21 is being implemented and taught as “Local Agenda 21” throughout the U.S. and the world as a whole. Sample searches: “agenda 21″+school; “agenda 21″+church; “agenda 21″+workplace and similar “earth charter”+”school”.
- 15 Bahá’í History.
- 16 Ibid.
- Educating For The New World Order – The Role of Behavioral Psychology
- The Psychology Of Becoming
- The Hidden Agenda, an interview with Norman Dodd
- Holes In Humanism
- 21st Century Political Manifestos
- The “Heart” of Psychology and Psychiatry
- Understanding How The Hegelian Dialectic Is Transforming The World To Bring In The New World Order
- Hegelian Dialectics and Conspiracy
- Education and New Age Humanism
- Character Training for Global Citizenship
- School’s Out – Will the Rainbow Bus Take Our Kids to the Land of Diversity?
- THE DIALECTIC & PRAXIS: Diaprax And The End Of The Ages
- THE THIRD WAY: Politics Of The Radical Center
- Reinventing the World
- Social Engineering for Global Change
- Secular Humanism – Excluding God from Schools & Society
- Antony Sutton on “Left” versus “Right” and the Hegelian dialectic in American politics
- Counterfeit Foe – The Ultimate Hegelian Dialectic
- Public Education Or Pagan Indoctrination?
- Shocking Origins of Public Education
- The Underground History of American Education
- Whose Children?
- Brainwashing in America
- Skull & Bones Society: How The Order Controls Education
- What is New Age Education?
- Tavistock: The Best Kept Secret in America
- NGO Monitor